TRIED & LOVED - Chanel Perfection Lumiere

TRIED & LOVED

Chanel Perfection Lumiere


Ever feel so disgusted, exhausted and hopeless at the same time??? Well, I certainly been there done that! As you guys know,(or maybe I should tell the whole story all over again) my skin is oily combination. Buttt, it's not only that, it will get kinda messed up during hot and humid day. What I mean is that the whole face will be so oily, I feel I just take a dip in a cooking oil bowl.

And so, I go to this CHANEL outlet in my town, actually not only them, but other brand I'll let you know in another post okay? I start my session with telling all sort of story about my face condition. How it gets oily really face if I pick wrong product, how it just can't hold make up that long because I sweat a lot as well, and finally how I would like my face to be matte and not too glowy or shiny because it's already looks oily by itself.




photo courtesy : www.pixiwoo.com

In just a short moment, she put me in a chair with giant and bright mirror in front of me, and start pulling out her tools and some cleanser, toner, primer and foundation. And I'm so cheapskate I get more excited and hope she'll give me another mini facial like on previous post. Such a shameless creature I am.

Then she goes by cleaning up half of my face, put some toner and applied primer. The primer itself feels so good on my face and I feel freshened up immediately. Followed with the foundation, applied with brush. Soon after foundation done, she lets me see my reflection in the mirror. I was sooo WOOWWed! My face looks clean, my pores smaller, and by one meter, I don't think people can see my pores.

It looks so awesome I was mesmerized by my own face. LOL! *slap my forehead*. Not stopping there, she puts on those magic CHANEL pressed powder that give me more matte look. Even without it, it's already matte, because of the foundation. Now my face looks sooo much better and more define and flawless. No more red flush cheeks. It's just so nice and pure.

I decided just to get them foundation first. I'm shade 40 though. So you know how dark my skin is. And, that's kinda the main reason why I just don't want to purchase CHANEL CC cream, because it's only available on shade 20.

I've been using it for few weeks now, and my skin has improved. Pores near my cheeks and nose are smaller. But of course I never wear them foundation to sleep. And cleaned my face thoroughly  but that is always my regime everyday, even with BB cream.




photo credit by me.


And with this mad long review, I am positive and couldn't be more happier to suggest this CHANEL Perfection Lumiere to anyone with oily to oily combination skin. I don't recommend this to dry skin or sensitive skin, because you might see dry patches on your face. Most important thing, don't forget to moisturize your eye, mouth and nose area, to prevent it from drying out when you put on the foundation.

Anyway, thanks for reading loves! Any suggestion and product trial, you may comment. Good luck and happy shopping!!!
XOXO. muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts