SKIN CARE with BIG PROMISE


SKIN CARE with BIG PROMISE
-bio essence FACE LIFTING CREAM-


Ever wanting to lose your double chin? Or you've been thinking to do some botox to make it more V-shape? Well, you're normal. Because, yes, I do want to make my round face with concaving big forehead have more define jaw.

So, I've been Google-ing, watching some YouTube videos. And the only thing that wouldn't really burn my pocket is a cream. This cream promise me to have a V-shape jaw. I don't really know how it works or not, but  decided to buy it.





This cream called Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream. It can be used day and night. And I've been using it under my make up as well. Wishing that I'll look good for any sudden photo moment.

Afterward, I just couldn't help my over excitement, not only I manage to buy it, I got a good deal for it at Guardian!!! So happy that from a price of RM 100 ++, it's availabe for RM 70 ++. What a huge achievement! *batting my short eyelashes*

But, not stopping there I go to DAISO, to get a face massager for my jaw. Hoping that it will be a prefect match to use it with my cream.


photo courtesy of www.sz-wholesale.com


It's instructed to apply it on the desired area and massage it till dry in circular. Since I have my face massager, I'm gonna do it partially using my hand, and the rest with the tool. Oh, and they include a measurement tape inside the packaging as well.

Finish applying them, I let it sit for 10 minutes and take the measurement tape. I was in the hell of a shock moment when my jaw literally reduce by 2cm! This must be wrong. BUT NO! It works, but only for few hours, and it backs to normal. *sigh*

I guess I will still keep some money out of the way for saving and do some botox. A bit upset with the result. But THANK GOD, I got it in a promotional price. At least, I won't be so disappointed, right?

Now, I've been using it for over a month, and I can see my jaw line more define. The fine line in my neck is already reduce. The jar, now left with 2/3 of cream. I have to admit I don't really use it everyday, day and night now, but I'm still trying to consistently use it before bed or before make up.

Price range kinda expensive, temporary result not really that worthy. But it does give your face a good moisture. So, regardless, I still like it.

Thanks for reading lovesss! And GOOD LUCK! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts