ANNOYING DAY! -me n hibernation problem-


ANNOYING DAY!
-me n hibernation problem-

Okay right, so I'm normal person that sometimes (read: most of the time), sleep when sun rising and wake up when sun is on top of me. Today, I do that, and I missed two parcels!!! OHMAGAWD. I should have heard them, but I didn't heard anything at all. Even my house owner come in the house, and guess what, front door wasn't locked!

I'm a pissed and mad bear now! This is why I hate people live with me, sharing a unit. Because some people, specially male, they just sooo lazy. Lazy bump! Lazy to throw rubbish, lazy to lock doors, and lazy to wash their own plates. OMG.

Anyway, you guys must have wondering what parcels that I've missed. It's my Ecotools brushes and Chanel skin care sample. Yippie!!! I will review them and letting you guys know where I buy it, and probably helping you buy it as well. Only if you comfortable with me doing so.

This is the items that I've missed.

ECOTOOLS brushes
photo courtesy of www.pinkydiamonds.com

CHANEL Le Blanc sample
photo courtesy of YYbeautyShop


So, stay tune ladies, for more product review!
Thanks for reading loves!
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts