The New Hype – CHANEL CC Cream


The New Hype – CHANEL CC Cream

      Today I’m going to review this little magic tube from CHANEL called the ‘CC cream’. This CC cream is supposed to be a more advance and newer version of BB cream. I've wanted to review this product for so long, but only by today I can give you few pros-cons point from this CC cream.


      According to the information on their site (http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/Skincare-Moisturizers-CC-CREAM-145183),
Chanel CC cream have this 5 benefits :
  • SOOTHES. Cornflower water comforts sensitive skin.
  • MOISTURIZES. Hyaluronic acid helps maintain hydration level all day long by trapping and retaining moisture inside the skin.
  • PROTECTS. SPF 30 and PA+++ sun filters block aging-accelerating UVA-UVB rays. A mineral filter guarantees higher tolerance on the skin.
  • PREVENTS. An active ingredient of natural origin, Rejuvencia, provides the best shield against external aggressions.
    EVENS OUT IMPERFECTIONS. Redness, dark spots and pores are visibly diminished.


      But before reviewing this, I need you to know that my skin is oily combination skin. But, recently after I tried MAC prep+prime primer, the condition is getting a bit worse. Provided that not only my t-zone will be oily, my cheeks are also oily.

       Straight after that I stop using those MAC and dump it far far away from me. So basically my foundation, BB cream, CC cream, tinted moisturizer, or primer has to be able to control the oil in my face. And since I’m already oily, I don’t really fancy dewy finish. I prefer matte and clean finish.

      My face skin also has big pores around nose area and forehead. I have blemishes and zits that will come on and off (mostly on my chin). Not only that, my cheeks actually can get pretty red if weather is hot. Total up I have four distinctive problems that my face product should be able to handle.

      With big amount of curiosity and excitement I walk myself to the nearest CHANEL outlet and got a chance to try it, not on my hand, but on my face directly. This is really important. As a buyer, you don’t want to buy something that cost much but doesn't suit your skin. But, some people doesn't bother to go and try face product and some sales assistant being so overly protective to their product (literally not being helpful at all).

       I have to say, the service is totally awesome at CHANEL mini outlet at Parkson Gurney Plaza. They are totally friendly and in fact help me remove my entire make up (I actually just wear make-up from morning, and it was night when I tried them on). After cleansing my face, she starts with toner and then moisturizer.

       The first time she put on the CC cream for me, I can smell the powdery floral scent of the product. It wears of quite fast but the setting powder that they put did really smell nice and last for quite long time. Some people like it, some don’t.

       Looking in the mirror of the whole reflection of my face after it’s done; for sure I can see that this product is pretty good with medium coverage offered. It doesn’t really cover up my big zit and red flush cheeks, but it certainly does tone it down a bit.

       Honestly the color is too bright for my skin. If I’m going to take some picture with flash, my face going to be white! Afterward I found out that CHANEL CC cream color is actually two shades lighter from what I used, which is shade #40. And sadly the CC cream only available in that particular one shade.

       Overall, it last me 2 hours before it start to get shiny and a bit oily. However, after I patted all the oil with oil blotting paper and reapplied pressed powder, they still look good.

       I would say it can be built to maximize the coverage, but definitely I wouldn't use something that makes me looks like Chinese puppet. For you with fair skin, I definitely recommend this for you. Specially for people who doesn't like using so much product since you don’t have to use primer to optimized this CC cream.
       
       Hopefully this helps people who still thinking of getting this or wanted to know more about this product. Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts