LITTLE EFFORT THAT WILL GO A LONG WAY

LITTLE EFFORT THAT WILL GO A LONG WAY

Now before I actually go to sleep,I have this picture I've take from a book. And from this, I hope you know how pathetically essential to try everything you want to buy. How lazy you feel, or how embarrassing you think it'll look like, still go ahead and try!

If it's a make up essentials like foundation, powder or concealer, put it on the back of your hand first then dab it a bit on your jaw side, near your ears. By that you'll know if it's too dark or too light. Remember girls, no harm in properly trying stuff. Just like trying a pair of new jeans or new dress.

If trial not possible, then maybe try to get some sample. But I know for sure that it's kinda hard to just get free samples at Asia without actually buying a product.
At last, be smart, be pretty and have a good rest!
Xoxo.


Comments

Popular Posts