Self Reflection 2

i like you
i like the way you hold my hand
i like the way you hug me
i like the way you tease me
i like the way you let me hold on to you when we go out
i like the way you massage my head

but no
it's not the same when you are silent
it's hard to get it when you said no
it's hard to understand when you need time alone
it's hard for me to stay away from you
it's hard for me to think and come to realization that i must stand alone:
when this end
when you leave
when you decide it's time for sayonara

that happened, until you came.
and hold me to your warm embrace.
ask me for a hug and stole the kiss, you shouldn't
but i let you slip, thru a small space in my heart

where i keep all the boys park at designated waiting bay
so that i don't  fall too soon
or love too hard
or think about the aisle too fast.

no i am not playing with you
i am playing games with my heart
with myself and i

a dangerous game, no one knows when it'll end
a dangerous wave of memento
that will wash me away with love
only to realize i am alone, never with anyone.
oh long way more to go

Comments

Popular Posts