heart break 1

It's hard to keep my heart on the ground.
It's hard to walk thru the days without you.
What can I say, seems like you are entering expired period.
No longer fun.
No longer wanting me, like you want your freedom.
No longer in your arms
No longer able to kiss you.

I'm awake.
Fully awake.
And my chest pain won't go.
It doesn't bleed.
But it hurt.
Fuck, it hurts a lot.

If I am allowed to remove this pain.
I have already rip them apart.
But I couldn't, you see?

The time has come, even far before your departure
It hurts even before you leave entirely
Is this it? fin?

I'm hanging on to small branches
Trying to find a fresh air to breath
Too much.
You, you are the toxic fume I shouldn't try to inhale
It seems like a total new happiness.
When it's not.

See you lover boy. 💔

Comments

Popular Posts