Embark on New Journey Together

Hi.
Hello.

It's me from the future.It's 2020.
Can you believe it we survive this long?
Well..not my heart definitely.
From now onward, I will type my story in both Bahasa and English.
Just because I stay at Indonesia now, and my mind would play a trick if I talk or type too much in English, I will then forgot how to say certain word in Bahasa.

This will now, become my journal.
The journey of my long lost self and me, trying to figure out the way to happier and content heart and life.
Amidst all bullsh*t.
I am sorry.
Vulgar words will probably appear a lot from now on.

Let's fly through the horizon.
And we will embark on this journey of love, pain, dishonesty, loneliness and mental illness, together.
You are never alone.
I love you, sincerely.
To whoever might read this.

Comments

Popular Posts